Voting Terms and Conditions
Japan National Tourism Organization Singapore Office (hereafter referred to as Organizer) invites you to take part in the voting (“Voting”) for JAPAN by Japan’s photo contest (hereafter referred to as Photo Contest) of the “Girl’s Trip: Soak in Japan’s essence, reveal your beauty” campaign (hereafter referred to as Campaign).
The Organizer reserves the right to cancel or amend the entire and/or parts of the Campaign (including the Photo Contest and Voting which are part of the Campaign) and the terms and conditions of this Campaign (“Terms and Conditions”) at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on the website.
Terms and Conditions
- The Voting is open only to Participants (i.e. Voters) who are residents of Singapore and at least 18 years old. Employees and immediate families of the Organizer, its affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers, and advertising and media agencies associated with this Campaign are not eligible to participate.
- Corporations or other entities are not eligible to participate in this Campaign including Voting. Only individual Participants are eligible to participate.
- Each individual Participant (i.e. Voter) can only submit his/her Vote once. Entries from the same individual Participant using multiple registered email addresses are not allowed. If the Participant is deemed to have participated in the Voting using fraudulent means, the Organizer reserves the right to remove the Participant from the Campaign.
- The Voting is from September 25 until October 8, 2020 (hereafter referred to as Voting Period).
- Participants may enter the Voting contest by taking the following steps:
- Select a photo of his/her preferred choice from the four photos submitted by candidates on the contest website.
- Provide a valid email address that belongs to the Participant.
- Click the Vote button to submit his/her Vote.
- Each individual Participant may only Vote once. If any Participant is found to have cast multiple votes or to have manipulated the Voting through any other illicit means, all his/her votes shall be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of the Organizer.
- The Organizer will not disclose the number of votes and will not respond to any requests to do so.
- By participating in the Voting, Participants indicate that they have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the Voting contest.
- The Organizer reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual and any Participant believed to have undertaken fraudulent activities or any other activities harmful to this Campaign, the Voting and/or the Organizer, the entry process, or the relevant websites.
- Participants acknowledge and accept that there is no intention to create any legal relations between the Organizer and Participants of this Campaign, which is a promotional event, including the Voting. Participants who enter this Campaign and Voting hereby waive any legal rights, if any, to enforce against the Organizer, its agents, or employees in relation thereto.
- If for any reason this Voting is not capable of being run as planned due to computer viruses, bugs, worms (malware), Trojan horses, denial of service attacks, hacking, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organizer that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Campaign and Voting, the Organizer reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual and any Participant who tamper with the entry process, and/or cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Campaign.
- 5 (Five) Winners will be selected at random from all Participants who have chosen to participate in the Voting.
- Winners will be notified by email by the Campaign Office via the email address registered when voting.
- Five (5) Winners shall be selected to receive a Takashimaya voucher worth $10 each.
- Vouchers will be delivered by post to the address specified by each Winner in response to the notification email.
- Alternatively, any Winner who does not wish to provide his/her address may opt to receive his/her prize in person at an address to be specified by the Campaign Office.
Use of Personal Information
- The Organizer is not liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, and expenses suffered, sustained, or incurred (including, but not limited to, indirect, consequential loss including death), including costs incurred due to unforeseen circumstances as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with this Campaign and Voting.
- The Organizer is not liable for network connection expenses caused by system errors or failures on the campaign website. Participants will shoulder any fees incurred during the participation of the Campaign and Voting (i.e., internet connection).
If you have any enquiries regarding the Campaign or the Voting, please contact our Campaign Office via the email address below. The Campaign Office will get back to you as soon as possible.