a Photo of Chugoku & Shikoku
Why don't you share your memories of Chugoku & Shikoku on your Instagram? Chugoku & Shikoku regions are consist of nine prefectures in total: Okayama, Hiroshima, Tottori, Shimane, Yamaguchi, Ehime, Kagawa, Tokushima and Kochi.
Experience the beauty of nature, delicious foods and interesting culture. If you have returned to Singapore, don't worry. You still have a chance to experience Japan in Singapore! Enter “Chugoku & Shikoku Photo Contest” to win exciting prizes! 1st prize is SG$100 gift voucher at Takashimaya department and 2nd prize is Eat at Seven SGD$50 voucher.
Eat At Seven
How to Join
Participate in the #jbyjsin contest and stand to win! Contest ends 17 December 2018 at 23:59 PM (SGT).
Become a member!
* Only JAPAN by Japan members are Eligible to win
Snap your favourite Chugoku & Shikoku
It can be anything from your visiting in Chugoku & Shikoku regions. (Okayama, Hiroshima, Tottori, Shimane, Yamaguchi, Ehime, Kagawa, Tokushima and Kochi)
Hashtag and post!
Remember to make your account publicly accessible.
Share this page
Terms and Conditions
CHUGOKU & SHIKOKU INSTAGRAM PHOTO CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Japan National Tourism Organization Singapore Office (“Organizer”) invites you to take part in the Chugoku & Shikoku Instagram Photo Contest (“Contest”).
The Organizer reserves the right to cancel or amend the Contest and the terms and conditions of this Contest (“Terms and Conditions”) at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on the Site.
Terms and Conditions
- The Contest is open only to residents of Singapore who are 18 years or older as at the date of participation except employees and immediate families of the Organizer, its affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers, advertising and media agencies associated with this campaign.
- Corporations or other entities are also not eligible to participate in this Contest.
- This Contest will commence on 01 November 2018 and will end on 17 December 2018 (“Contest Period”).
- Entries are deemed void if the Organizer determines that an Entry is not original, or if an Entry is illegible, incomplete, altered, irregular, counterfeit, produced in error or obtained through fraud or theft.
- ➢ 1st Prize Takashimaya Singapore Gift Voucher 100 SGD (5 Pax)
- ➢ 2nd Prize Eat At Seven Food Voucher 50 SGD (15 Pax)
- Winners must present verifiable identification in order to redeem his/her prize. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify the Entry of the winner who fails to comply.
- All prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or refundable for cash.
- In the event that the selected winner is ineligible, cannot be traced or does not respond within five (5) days to a winner notification or refuses the prize, the prize will be forfeited and the Organizer, in its sole discretion, may choose to award the prize to another participant.
- All results and decisions made by the Organizer in relation to the contest are final. The Organizer will not enter into any correspondence regarding the results. Participants acknowledge and accept that there is no intention to create any legal relations between the Organizer and participants of this Contest, which is a promotional event. Participants entering into this Contest hereby waive any legal rights, if any, to enforce against the Organizer, its agents or employees in relation thereto.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in all reasonable media publicity relating to the event and the award of the prize, prior to and after the prize has been received by the winner. This includes being featured on social media as determined at the sole discretion of the Organizer.
- Submit photos through Instagram starting 01 November 2018 at 00:01 to 17 December 2018 at 23:59 (GMT +8:00).
- Each participant may submit multiple entries via their own Instagram account in the following steps:
- Sign up for an account on JAPAN by Japan website (https://japanbyjapan.com/).
- Post on their personal Instagram account with the hashtags in the following format: #jbyjsin
- Make their Instagram profile ‘public’ (this will enable the Organizer to view their submissions)
- Participants are allowed to submit multiple Entries; however, every Entry has to be original and not a duplicate.
- The Organizer will not verify receipt of Entries.
All submissions shall be subject to the approval of the Organizer, which has the sole discretion to disqualify any submission as it deems fit, including but not limited to photographs which:
- contain obscene, provocative, objectionable, defamatory, inappropriate, or illegal content;
- contain content which is irrelevant to the Contest;
- do not comply with these Terms and Conditions; or
- are not original works of the Participant.
Assessment of Content will include an assessment on how well the photograph and accompanying caption evoke emotion and describe one of the following:
- All images submitted must be the original work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each contestant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective contestants. However, in consideration of their providing the Contest, each contestant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual license to the Organizer to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this contest.
- The Organizer does not accept any liability for the publication of unlawfully reproduced images.
- The Organizer shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including, but not limited to, indirect, consequential loss including death) or costs incurred due to unforeseen circumstances as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with this Contest.
- The Organizer reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual believed to have undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to this Contest, the entry process or the relevant website.
- If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, trojan horses, denial of service attacks, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organizer that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, the Organizer reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Contest.
Effective Date of These Terms shall be October 20th, 2018