Where is Hiroshima ?
Take a trip to visit Hiroshima’s two UNESCO World Heritage sites, Hiroshima Castle, various museum and more - each with their own hidden gems. Hiroshima is famous for it’s local delights inculding okonomiyaki and oysters, and visit the picturesque Seto inland Sea.
|Flight||Days of Operation||Depature||Arrival|
|MI868||Mon, Thu, Sat|
|MI868||Mon, Thu, Sat||Singapore 01:45||Hiroshima 09:00|
|MI867||Mon, Thu, Sat|
|MI867||Mon, Thu, Sat||Hiroshima 10:25||Singapore 15:40|
What to do in Hiroshima
Miyajima is one of Japan’s top three scenic sport and is very popular among locals. The Itsukushima Shrine has more than 1400 years of history, and is a registered UNESCO World Heritage Site. Itsukushima shrine is the only shrine in the world where it’s Torii gate is built on water, seemingly floating in the sea during high tide.
Onomichi has developed as a port city since ancient times, and is a popular tourist destination in Hiroshima Prefecture as a place that retains numerous historical temples and private houses. You can enjoy the beautiful scenery of Setouchi from the town. Local gourmet food such as Onomichi Ramen is also one of its attractions.
What to eat in Hiroshima
Hiroshima has the largest source of oysters in Japan, and they are most abundantly found during autumn. Oysters have been cultivated in Hiroshima Bay for over 400 years. Hiroshima is famous for its delicious oysters, relished by both locals and foreigners alike. They are eaten raw with soy sauce or ponzu, deep-fried, baked, grilled, or served on top of rice (donburi) or noodles.
“Okonomiyaki” is a popular Japanese dish that has a large variety of ingredients. In fact, ‘Okonomi’ in Japanese translates to ‘as you like’, which means it can contain any ingredient according to your preferences.
Hirohimayaki is a localised version version of Okonomiyaki from Hiroshima, baked with plenty of vegetables and noodles.
How to Apply
Become a Member!
Become a member of the Japan by Japan website in order to participate.
Become a member of Japan by Japan pleaseSIGN UP
Read Terms and Conditions
Please read and agree to the Terms and Conditions before you proceed.
Please read and agree to the Terms and Conditions before you proceed
Fill in the Form
Fill in the required information in the form and click submit.
Fill in the required information in the form and click submit.
Share on Facebook
Please share this page with your family and friends.
Please Share it to your Friend
– 14 October 2018, 23:59 (SGT)
- Those who are over 18 years of age and living in Singapore
- Those who hold a Singapore passport
- The winner will be notified by email and will need to respond to the email by 21 October. The prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected if no response is received by 21 October.
Terms and Conditions
Article 1. (Purpose of These Terms, Range of Application of These Terms)
- These “Terms and Conditions for the Present Campaign” (hereinafter referred to as “These Terms”) are stated as terms and conditions: such as contents of, entry conditions, conditions about prizes wining, etc., in present campaign (hereinafter referred to as “the Campaign”) specified in “Title of the Campaign”.
- These Terms are applied to any relationship between customer who has entered to the Campaign (hereinafter referred to as “Participant”) and AdAsia Holdings PTE LTD (hereinafter referred to as “AdAsia”) relates to practicing the Campaign.
Participant shall both read These Terms carefully and agree with all provisions of These Terms at the time of the entry to the Campaign.
When AdAsia receives the entry to the Campaign from Participant, AdAsia deems that he/she acknowledges and agrees with all provisions of These Terms.
- AdAsia is entrusted both with practicing of the Campaign and with delivering prizes from Japan National Tourism Organization (hereinafter referred to as “JNTO”).
Article 2. (Outline of the Campaign)
THE CAMPAIGN SHALL NOT BE “LUCKY DRAW”.
In the case where Participant enters to the Campaign, he/she shall answer questionnaire that AdAsia conducts. In addition, AdAsia both screens contents of his/her answer of the questionnaire and/or content of his/her entry application and selects winners by the standards that AdAsia specifies.
- AdAsia does not disclose screening standard of the questionnaire and entry application; provided, however, that this shall not apply to the case where disclosure of the screening standard is required by investigative organization, relevant ministries and agencies, etc. of Singapore.
- THE CAMPAIGN SHALL NOT BE “LUCKY DRAW”.
Article 3. (Precautions about Prizes)
About Prizes of the Campaign, Participant shall give his/her attention to the following.
Prize of the Campaign should be two round-trip airline tickets, and he/she appoints more than two persons as passengers when he/she exchanges the Prize.
If he/she appoints more than three persons as passengers at the time of the exchange, extra air-fare will be incurred separately for the excess number;
- When he/she exchanges the Prize, he/she shall subject to conditions that the airline company specifies, such as its schedule, flight number, grade of seat, etc.;
- When he/she exchanges the Prize, the claim of the exchange may be denied because the flight that he/she has designated has already filled to capacity or other reasons, and in this case, the exchange may be by other flight or schedule;
- When he/she boards the flight by using the airline ticket, he/she shall acknowledge and obey terms and conditions of use or transportation agreement that the airline company proposes;
- He/she needs to arrange both accommodation and other schedule of his/her journey in Japan between the round-trip flights by his/her own responsibility and expenses;
- Prize of the Campaign should be two round-trip airline tickets, and he/she appoints more than two persons as passengers when he/she exchanges the Prize.
- About Prizes of the Campaign, Participant shall give his/her attention to the following.
Article 4. (Entry to the Campaign)
- Entry to the Campaign shall be limited to customer who satisfies the entry conditions. In addition, the entry to the Campaign also shall be limited to one entry per person.
- Customer should enter to the Campaign by method that AdAsia specifies.
In the case where customer writes or inputs his/her personal information at the time of entry to the Campaign, the personal information shall be true, correct and updated.
In addition, customer shall specify his/her own Email address at the time of the entry.
- In the case where Participant changes a setting of program related to E-mail address that he/she specified at the time of the entry to block junk mails, he/she shall change the setting to permit reception of E-mail from AdAsia (firstname.lastname@example.org). Therefore, if the Participant is not able to receive e-mail relates to announce of winner of Prizes because he/she does not change the setting, AdAsia accepts no liability.
Article 5. (Announce of Winner, Award of Prizes)
- In the case where Participant wins one of the Prizes of the Campaign (hereinafter “Participant who wins the Prize of the Campaign” is referred to as “Winner”), AdAsia notifies him/her accordingly by method specified in Article 9 at the “Date of Announcement of Winners”.
- In the case where Winner receives the notice of previous section, he/she shall claim the Prize by notifying accordingly and other necessary information to AdAsia within the time frame that AdAsia specifies. In addition, the claim shall be only by Winner himself/herself.
- If Winner hopes to decline his/her Prize, he/she is able to forfeit his/her right to receive the Prize by method that AdAsia specifies.
- Winner must not assign, transfer, lend, etc. his /her right to receive the prize to any third party.
- Winner shall receive his/her Prize at the location that AdAsia specifies (hereinafter referred to as “Specified Location”) within the time frame that AdAsia specifies. In addition, he/she shall bring his/her valid identification to the Specified Location.
In the case where the following circumstances occurs, AdAsia is able to disqualify the winner. In the event of the disqualification, AdAsia rescreens and the right to claim the prize shall be transferred to the winner of the rescreening.
- In the case where Winner fails to claim the prize specified in section 5-2 within the time frame;
- In the case either where Winner declines his/her prize or where he/she does not accept his/her prize;
- In the case where Winner does not appear at the Specified Location within the time frame that AdAsia specifies;
- In the case where AdAsia is not able to confirm the identity of the Winner at the time of award of the Prize;
- In the case where the fact that Winner violates These Terms proves;
- Winner is unable to exchange, cashing, etc. of his/her Prize for any reason whatsoever. In addition, in the case where AdAsia receives the request of exchange, etc. from the Winner, AdAsia declines the request.
- If necessary, AdAsia reserves the right to change conditions of the Campaign such as its prizes, date of announcement, method of receipt or award of the Prizes, etc. without any prior notice to Participants. In addition, Participants shall previously acknowledge and agree with the change of condition(s).
Article 6. (Prohibition)
Participants must not acts that falls under the following in association with the Campaign.
- To enter the Campaign under the name of third party, or by using Email address of third party;
- To transfer right, etc. that relates to the Campaign to third party or to pledge the right, etc.;
- To resell the Prize of the Campaign on an online auction, etc.;
- To infringe copyright of third party in his/her questionnaire, such as by copying and pasting literary works, etc. of third party;
- To do act that AdAsia judges unsuitable;
- In the case where Participant violates previous section, he/she shall respond in all damages of AdAsia, JNTO, other participants, business operators which offers the Prizes of the Campaign or every third party arising from the violation on his/her own responsibility and cost.
- Participants must not acts that falls under the following in association with the Campaign.
Article 7. (Secondary Use)
- AdAsia, JNTO, or business operator which offers the Prizes of the Campaign is able to use all or part of questionnaire provided from Participant for the purpose of promotion or advertising of its services or products, or for the purpose of assist in the operating activities of AdAsia, JNTO, or business operator without any prior notice to him/her. In addition, Participant also preliminarily acknowledges and agrees with the use of his/her questionnaire by AdAsia, etc.
- In the case where AdAsia, JNTO, or business operator which offers the Prizes of the Campaign uses the questionnaire provided from Participant based upon the previous section, he/she shall license AdAsia, etc. to use his/her questionnaire with no charge and no date, and he/she must not charge AdAsia, etc. license fee, royalty, etc. in every instance. In this case, he/she shall not execute the moral right of author about his/her questionnaire.
- In the case where AdAsia, JNTO, or business operator which offers the Prizes of the Campaign secondary uses the questionnaire provided from Participant, AdAsia, etc. is able to edit or process his/her questionnaire at the discretion of AdAsia, etc. In addition, Participant shall acknowledge and agree to the editing by AdAsia, etc.
Article 8. (Treatment of Information Provided at the Time of Entry)
- AdAsia is able to use information that Participant has input at the time of entry to the Campaign (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Data”) for the purpose of operation of the Campaign, announce of Winners and award of the Prizes only.
AdAsia does not disclose or offer Personal Data of Participant to any third party without his/her prior consent; provided, however, that this shall not apply to the following.
- In the case where AdAsia provides the information to JNTO, or business operator which offers the Prizes for practicing the Campaign;
- In the case where Participant has agreed with disclosing or offering;
- In the case where the information is disclosed or offered as masked data;
- In the case where disclosing or offering is permitted in laws, ordinance, etc.;
- In the case where disclosing or offering is requested based upon laws, ordinance, etc.;
- In the case where AdAsia delegates some or all of operation to any third party for the purpose of for practicing the Campaign;
- AdAsia appropriately manages and treats information which falling under “Personal Information Data” defined in “Personal Data Protection Act” (hereinafter referred to as “the Law”) based upon the Law.
- AdAsia does not warrant or guarantee that the Personal Data leakage, disappearance, falsification and so on will be perfectly prevented. However, if the leakage, etc. occurs, AdAsia indemnifies against the loss which arises from the leakage within the scope of provisions of the Law.
- AdAsia, JNTO, and business operator which offers the Prizes are able to send guide, leaflet, etc. that relates to any service which AdAsia, etc. provides to Participant by using of Personal Data, preference information, etc., and the Participant shall acknowledge and agree to the usage.
Article 9. (Important Notice from AdAsia)
- In the case where AdAsia gives important notice which relates to the Campaign to Participants, the method of notice should be by sending of E-mail at his/her E-mail address of section 4-3 or other method that AdAsia considers as being adequate.
- In the case where Participant does not receive important notice from AdAsia arising from the breach of change the setting related to E-mail address of section 4-4, AdAsia accepts no liability for any damage of the Participant arising from inability of receive the notice.
- In the case where Participant does not protest against the important notice of this article within a time frame that AdAsia set, AdAsia deems that he/she has agreed to the notice without any dissent at the declaration day.
Article 10. (Interruption or Termination of the Campaign)
- AdAia temporarily interrupts all or part of the Service because of 1) occurrence of Convulsion of nature, etc., 2) request from relevant ministries and agencies, etc. of Singapore, 3) maintenance of server(s) and/or system of the Service, and/or 4) occurrence of other emergency situation, etc.
- In the case where AdAsia finds it difficult to continue practicing the Campaign because of ongoing of the situation of previous section, AdAsia is able to terminate the Campaign even when the time frame of the Campaign.
Article 11. (Jurisdiction/Governing Law)
- These Terms and other terms and/or guidelines related to the Campaign are governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of Japan, unless specified otherwise in These Terms.
- In the case where dispute among Participant and AdAsia arises association with These Terms, both AdAsia and he/she agree that Tokyo district court shall have competent and exclusive jurisdiction for the first instance.
- AdAsia provides all customers (includes Participants) with translations of the Japanese language version of These Terms. All customers shall agree that the translations shall be provided for his/her convenience only, and that the Japanese language version of These Terms will govern relationship between AdAsia and all customers.
Article 12. (Change of These Terms)
- AdAsia is able to change These Terms without any prior notice toward Participant.
- In the case where AdAsia changes These Terms, AdAsia is able to conclude at the time of sending notice by the method of Article 9 and completion of uploading and displaying on the Campaign Site.
Article 13. (Contact for Inquiries)
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE CAMPAIGN, PLEASE CONTACT US BY USING THE CONTACT INFORMATION BELOW.
AdAsia Holdings PTE LTD
- IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE CAMPAIGN, PLEASE CONTACT US BY USING THE CONTACT INFORMATION BELOW.