The campaign has been closed. Thank you for your participationContest Period:
1st period 6 Jul ~ 31 Oct (closed)
2nd period 1 Oct ~ 30 Nov (closed)
JAPAN by Japan is calling all avid fans of Japanese noodle dishes! To participate, post the best “noodle” photo you’ve tried in Japan or Singapore on Instagram with our hashtag – #JbyJnoodlemap. Tell us about your experience and why you love that specific noodle dish! Stand a chance to win a set of famous authentic noodle kit from Japan. Furthermore, you can win 2 theme park tickets of your choice! The draw will be after the campaign period. Submit multiple entries of different kinds of noodles like Ramen, Soba, Udon, and double your chances of winning! Join us in our quest to map all the best noodles in Japan and make your mark on our noodle map!
*Please note that photos on Instagram may take time to reflect on the website.
*Photos without your comment or review are ineligible.
Theme park tickets
Congratulations to our special prize winner of 2 theme park tickets!
Step1 Sign up
Step2 Take or Select Photo
Step3 Post on Instagram
HOW TO ENTRY
STEP 01 Take photo of noodle in a Japanese restaurant
STEP 02 Sign up JAPAN by Japan for participating campaign. Launch Instagram App. Select or Take a Photo
STEP 03 Post photo of noodle with hashtag #JbyJnoodlemap on your personal Instagram account with your experience and why you love that specific noodle dish!
Popular Noodles in Japan
Let’s check what kind of Japanese “NOODLE” everyone is eating when they visit JAPAN!!!
Terms and conditions
Japan National Tourism Organization Singapore Office (hereafter referred to as Organizer) invites you to take part in the JAPAN by Japan, “The Ultimate Noodle Nomad Guide (hereafter referred to as Campaign).
The Organizer reserves the right to cancel or amend the Campaign and the terms and conditions of this Campaign (“Terms and Conditions”) at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on the website.
- The Campaign is open only to residents of Singapore except for employees and immediate families of the Organizer, its affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers, and advertising and media agencies associated with this Campaign.
- Corporations or other entities are not eligible to participate in this Campaign.
- This Campaign will commence from 6 July 2018 and will end on 30 November 2018 (hereafter referred to as Campaign Period).
- Entries are deemed void if the Organizer determines that an entry is not original, or if an entry is illegible, incomplete, altered, counterfeit, produced in error or obtained through fraud or theft or duplicated as entered within this Campaign Period. Only entries entered during the Campaign Period are eligible to take part in the Campaign.
- Assorted set of ICHIRAN Ramen Curly Noodles including Original Red Dry Sauce (worth S$ 25 per set for six pax)
- Assorted set of Azabu KYUTOKU Inaniwa Gyusuji Curry Udon (worth S$ 40 per set for six pax)
- Assorted Asakusa Mugitoro Cha-Soba (worth S$ 28 for six pax)
- 2 theme park tickets of the winner’s choice.
- There will be 2 draws held after the campaign period. A winner will be drawn for each noodle kit, hence, a total of 3 winners for the first draw. The second draw will also have 3 winners, one for each noodle kit, and then a winner will be drawn for the 2 theme park tickets.
- Winners must present verifiable identification to redeem his/her prize. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify the entry of the winner who fails to comply.
- All prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable or non-refundable by cash.
- In the event that the selected winner is ineligible, uncontactable or does not respond within five (5) days to a winner notification, or refuses, the prize will be forfeited and the Organizer, in sole discretion, may choose to award the prize to another participant.
- All results and decisions made by the Organizer in relation to the Campaign are final. The Organizer will not enter into any correspondence regarding the results. Participants are to acknowledge and accept that there is no intention to create any legal relations between the Organizer and participants of this Campaign, which is a promotional event. Participants who will enter this Campaign hereby waive any legal rights, if any, to enforce against the Organizer, its agents or employees in relation thereto.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in all reasonable media publicity relating to the event, including but not limited to the awarding of the prize, and before and after the prize has been received. Furthermore, this includes being featured on social media as determined by the sole discretion of the Organizer.
- Submit photos through Instagram starting from 6 July 2018 at to 30 November 2018 at 23:59 hours (GMT +8:00).
Each participant may submit multiple entries via their own Instagram account in the following steps:
1. To be eligible to win the prize, you are required to register as a member of the JAPAN by Japan website .(https://japanbyjapan.com/).
2. Participants take part by posting the campaign hashtag in their own personal Instagram account in the following format: #JbyJnoodlemap
The relevant posts in Instagram with the aforementioned hashtag will be assessed during selection of winner. Participants are required to include comments in the photo stating their review and personal experience when making a post for this campaign.
- Participants are required to set their Instagram profile to ‘public’ to enable the Organizer to view their submissions.
- Participants are allowed to submit multiple entries with the condition that each entry is an original and not a duplicate of a previously posted photo.
- The Organizer will not accept duplicates of entries.
- Please note that it may take time for uploaded photos to be reflected in the Campaign website’s Japan Map.
- The comment should be simultaneously posted with the participant’s photo. As stated previously, any uploaded photo without a comment is not eligible to win the prizes.
All submissions are subjected to the approval of the Organizer, who has the sole discretion to disqualify any submission, including but not limited to photographs which:
1. contain obscene, provocative, objectionable, defamatory, inappropriate (comments included), or illegal content;
2. contain content which is irrelevant to the Campaign;
3. do not comply with the Terms and Conditions aforementioned; or
4. are not original works of the participant.
5. Re-posts of photos taken before the Campaign Period are not eligible for the contest.
Evaluation of content will include an assessment on how well the photograph, comments, and accompanying caption evoke emotion and describe the following:
- All images submitted must be the original work of the individual participant and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each participant to ensure that any images submitted have been taken with the permission of any parties involved with the subject. The participant warrants that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Copyright in all images submitted in this competition remains with the respective participants. However, in consideration of them providing it for the Campaign, each participant grants a worldwide, irrevocable perpetual license to the Organizer to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, including the Organizer’s websites, and/or in any promotional material connected to this Campaign.
- The Organizer does not accept any liability for the publication of unlawfully reproduced images.
Use of Personal Information
- The Organizer shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including, but not limited to, indirect, consequential loss including death), or costs incurred due to unforeseen circumstances as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with this Campaign.
- The Organizer reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual believed to have undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to this Campaign, the entry process or the relevant website.
- If for any reason this Campaign is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer viruses, bugs, worms, trojan horses, denial of service attacks, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organizer that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Campaign, the Organizer reserves the right, at sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process, and/or cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Campaign.
If you have any inquiries regarding the campaign, please send an email to the e-mail address below. The Campaign office will get back to you as soon as possible.