Take us into an isekai adventure that is Japan. Post any photo(s) that left you speechless because of its mesmerizing beauty, experiences that led to exciting encounters, or something that triggered your childlike wonder. Post as many as you can to increase your chances of winning! Follow the simple guidelines below on how to join.
- 1Sign up on JAPAN by Japan as a member.
- 2Post on your Instagram account as many photos as you like resembling an Isekai experience or capturing an otherworldly feeling. It may be a trip to your favourite theme park or a picturesque landscape. Any place that made you feel transported to a different world and escape into your own world of fun and excitement.
- 3Include the hashtags #jbyjisekai and the #prefecture where the photo was taken (eg. #Ibaraki)
- 4To confirm that your post is complete and successful, check the photo gallery of this webpage.
And the fun doesn't stop there! Fill out our survey and get a chance to win a special gift.
- *Please note that your post may take a while to reflect on the photo gallery. Kindly refresh your browser to check.
S$ 1,000 Travel voucher
S$ 100 Takashimaya voucher
Seibuen Yuenchi items and SEIBU 1 Day Pass
S$ 10 Isetan Voucher
Exclusive JNTO Goodie Bag
Japan National Tourism Organization Singapore Office (hereafter referred to as Organizer) invites you to take part in the JAPAN by Japan, "Escape into your own Isekai Experience" (hereafter referred to as Campaign).
The Organizer reserves the right to cancel or amend the Campaign and the terms and conditions of this Campaign ("Terms and Conditions") at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on the website.
Terms and Conditions
- The Campaign is open only to Participants who are Singapore residents and are at least 21 years old. Employees and immediate families of the Organizer, its affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers, and advertising and media agencies associated with this Campaign are not eligible to participate.
- Corporations or other entities are not eligible to participate in this Campaign. Only individual Participants are eligible to participate.
- The Campaign is open to all registered members of the JAPAN by Japan website. Hence Participants must sign up on the website to join as a JAPAN by Japan member.
- Each individual Participant can only enter the Campaign with his/her registered email address (i.e., each Participant can only have one registered email address for the Campaign). Entries from the same individual Participant using multiple registered email addresses are not allowed. If the Participant is deemed fraudulent, the Organizer reserves the right to remove the Participant from the Campaign without any prior notice.
- The Campaign is from 25 June 2021 until 6 August 2021 (hereafter referred to as Campaign Period).
- By participating in the Campaign, Participants are deemed to have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the Campaign.
- During the Campaign Period, Participants must post their original photos of their isekai (otherworldly) experience in Japan on their Instagram account with the respective Campaign hashtags (see immediately below).
- Each Participant can participate in the Campaign by submitting multiple photos via their Instagram account through the following steps:
- 1. To be eligible for the Campaign, the Participant is required to register as a member of the JAPAN by Japan website – (https://japanbyjapan.com/)
- 2. Once registered, launch Instagram, and the Participant can upload as many photos as they like that comply with the Campaign rules.
- 3. Post the photos with the hashtags: #jbyjisekai and #prefecture of where the photo was taken.
- 4. Check the Photo Gallery of the Campaign to confirm that the photo/s were posted correctly.
- Submitted photos are deemed void if the Organizer determines that an entry is not original, or if an entry is illegible, incomplete, altered, counterfeit, produced in error or obtained through fraud or theft or duplicated upon posting during this Campaign Period. Only photo(s) posted during the Campaign Period are eligible to take part in and be considered for the Campaign.
- Participants must set their Instagram profile to 'public' to enable the Organizer to view their submissions.
- Participants can submit multiple entries with the condition that each entry is an original and not a duplicate of a previously posted photo.
- Please note that it may take time for the photo(s) to be reflected on the Campaign website.
- All photo(s) submitted must be the Participant's original work and must not have been published elsewhere and/or have won a prize in any other photography competition. The Participant warrants that the photo(s) submitted for this Campaign is(are) his/her own work and that he/she owns the copyright for it(them).
- Each Participant's responsibility is to ensure that any photo submitted has been taken with the permission of any parties involved with the subject.
- Copyright of all photos submitted in this Campaign remains with the respective Participant. However, in consideration of the photos being provided for the Campaign, each Participant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual license to the Organizer to feature any or all the submitted photos in any of their publications, including the Organizer's websites, and/or in any promotional material connected to this Campaign.
- By joining and participating in the Campaign, the Participant agrees to all reasonable media publicity relating to the event, including being featured on social media as determined by the Organizer's sole discretion.
- The Organizer does not accept any liability for the publication of any unlawfully reproduced images.
- All results and decisions made by the Organizer in relation to the Campaign are final. Therefore, the Organizer will not enter into any correspondence regarding the results.
- The Organizer reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual. In addition, any Participant believed to have undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to this Campaign and/or the Organizer, the entry process or the relevant website.
- Participants acknowledge and accept that there is no intention to create any legal relations between the Organizer and Participants of this Campaign, which is a promotional event. Participants who enter this Campaign hereby waive any legal rights, if any, to enforce against the Organizer, its agents or employees in relation thereto.
- If for any reason this Campaign is not capable of running as planned due to computer viruses, bugs, worms (malware), trojan horses, denial of service attacks, hacking, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organizer that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Campaign, the Organizer reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual and any Participant who tamper with the entry process, and/or cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Campaign.
Selection and Judging Criteria
- There will be a special guest, Rithe, who will decide the winner of this Campaign. 30 - 40 entries will be chosen from the pool of entries. One grand prize winner and three runner-up winners will be selected from the 30 - 40 entries. Lucky draw winners will be randomly selected from among the entire pool of entries by the Organizer.
- The selection and judging process and panel is solely at the discretion of the Organizer.
- Any Participant who chooses to answer the Campaign’s survey is automatically entitled to an entry to win a special prize.
- The Participant must fill out the survey completely to be entitled to a single entry.
- The winner (s) will be announced during a LIVE online event. In addition, winner (s) will be notified via Instagram Direct Message by the Campaign Office on how to claim their prize.
- Lucky Draw Winners will receive the following:
- Grand Prize: S$ 1,000 Travel voucher (1 winner)
- Runners-up Prize: S$ 100 Takashimaya voucher (3 winners)
- Lucky Draw:
- S$ 10 Isetan voucher (10 winners)
- Seibu Railway Tote bag with original socks and *1-Day Rail Pass set (10 winners)
- Survey Lucky Draw: TBA
- *Seibu Railway 1-Day Pass is strictly valid for travel until 31 March 2023.
- Winner(s) must present verifiable identification to redeem his/her prize. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify the winners who fail to comply.
- Winner(s) can only win a prize once. (i.e., The grand prize winner is no longer eligible to win the lucky draw prize.)
- All Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and non-refundable by cash.
Use of Personal Information
- The Organizer is not liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including, but not limited to, indirect, consequential loss including death), including costs incurred due to unforeseen circumstances as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with this Campaign.
- The Organizer is not liable for network connection expenses caused by system errors or failures in the campaign website. Participants will shoulder any fees incurred during gameplay (i.e., internet connection).
If you have any enquiry regarding the Campaign, please contact our Campaign Office via the email address below. The Campaign Office will get back to you as soon as possible.